Monday, December 22, 2008

Easy Bake Butter Cake and What I want for Xmas :P

Got the easy to bake butter cake recipe from Taste.com.au













Ingredients
125g butter, softened
1/2 cup caster sugar (skipped this out, I used 2/3 cup white sugar )
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (must okie)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/4 cups self-raising flour
, sifted (didn;t sift either, turns out fine)
1/4 cup buttermilk or milk ( I used 2/3 cup Milk)
2 teaspoons boiling water ( yeah, skipped this one too)
pure icing sugar, to serve ( No icing for my cake, it's up to u )

Method
1. Preheat oven to 170°C. (Fan- forced). Grease your blardee pan, I used the standard round one.
2. Just mix evrything !! but do the eggs the last please. Just throw in, don't have to pour in like a slow poke.
3. Stir the mixture!! and if you stirred it clockwise, don't suka hati go and stir counter clockwise. Stir until your mixture lose the rocky roads. Put it in the oven and wait for 30-40 minutes. Fan- forced :)

TADA..
Yar , base was abit black i tink coz my butter was cheapskate haha..but the cake dam kao moist.
.............
And can I have a DS Lite (Crimson Red) Brain Age Bundle for XMAS >.< .

Looks dam awesome man the colour.



No comments: